Are you feeling confused on what to choose for your naughty nuts? It’s the same problem of every mum. However, kids are enjoying the new phase of their life. They suddenly feel like, they are elder enough to do what they want & choose what they like.
In short, they overly enjoy their out-of-the-cocoon period. And, most mums have to suffer from their kid’s obstinacy. An advice horn from kid’s stylist, give respect to their choices but, after considering few factors that help you in being a savvy mum. Anyway, most mums buy kids clothes wholesale markets or online stores.
So, the guideline is based on those moms who scan all the stores to purchase one best piece for their kids. And, forget focusing few factors before spending money on it. Mums! This post is a must-read for you all….
- Comfort zone: The main thing that you should be focused on is the comfort of your child. Always, choose cotton clothes for your kid as they are comfortable for your child’s skin. Generally, some kids have very sensitive skin and they can easily get rashes when they wear the clothes that are from different materials.
Thus, cotton materials can be your best choice. So, select cotton material for your child.
- Functionality: You should consider functionality while buying clothes. It’s not a good step to buy adorable clothes just because it looks better. You should look for functionalities. Buying clothes with a stretchable neckline so that it will look cool on your kid and also satisfy your goal of selecting proper kid wearing.
- Size: The size of clothes always matters the most. To know an ideal size for your kid’s dress, it is best to seek a size appropriate to the age of your kid. It is the best way to select your kid’s clothes. In choosing the direction, you should also take the gender of your child into account.
- Bows, buttons & snaps: It is also better to consider where are the bows & buttons placed in the clothes? Because these are delicate materials which can be swallowed by your child as he has no knowledge of it. Also, don’t forget considering comfort because it is a prime factor that you should look for.
- Style: Why not? You seek for the latest styles & experimenting different styles then, why don’t for your child. He/she also likes to stay classy among his/her friends. So, don’t make them disappointed by choosing old-fashioned clothes. Choose the current trend and make him/her habituated to stay trendy.
- Seasonal stuff: Also, consider current running season while selecting clothes. Because it is not proper to spend money back to back for the same stuff. It’s just wastage of money. If you can afford then no problem. But, for all the budget-conscious ladies, it’s not okay to buy off-season clothes.
Also, one more reason is, fashion changes everyday so, in that particular season, you may have to buy those stuff again. Thus, consider season into your priority list.
- Colors of the clothes: I know, colors aren’t a big factor as a child looks adorable in all the colors. But, some color combinations are not suitable. So, you should avoid those color combinations. Mostly, for the baby kid, most suitable color is pink and for baby boy, blue suits him the most. So, remember these things before selecting clothes.
Sometimes, most mums neglect above factors and at the end, their child complaints about rashes or redness. Also, remaining stylish is what everyone wants. Then, Why shouldn’t your child? Let’s help them choose what they want but also, by considering all the above-given factors. Stay friendly with your kids!….