SBI SimplySAVE credit card for them, who like to save while spending. You can use your credit card for dining, movies, groceries and entertainment purpose, in short, you can use your SimplySAVE card for multi-purpose. With this card, you can have lots of benefits, reward points, cash-backs and other privileges.
Every coin has two sides, so do the same with SBI SimplySAVE card. First of all, we can pick proc and then cons, which you should know before it will damage your scores. Please find below points
- You can earn excellent reward programs, where four reward points mean Rs 1
- Get 10 Reward points on every Rs 100 spent on dining, movies, grocery, and departmental store
- Get 1 Reward point on every Rs 100 spent on all other spends
- Avail 2,000 bonus reward points of Rs 500, on spending Rs 2,000 or more
- Pay a low joining fee and an annual fee of Rs 499
- Get fuel surcharge waiver
- Get various facilities such as balance transfer, easy money, and flexipay
- You can get Rs 100 cashback on your first ATM cash withdrawal
- You can get Reward points against outstanding balance on your credit card, or from a wide range of items on the catalog
While they are offered many advantages to fulfill your wish list but you have to take care of cons also. You need to keep in mind few below points which is essential for you
- If you don’t, make a full payment every month you would be, charged interest on the outstanding amount
- A few credit card offers you great cash back deals, this card lets you earn more reward points and less comparatively fewer cash backs
How Can You Get Instant Approval For Your SBI Card?
To get instant approval for SBI SimplySAVE credit card, so your all shared documents should be accurate as per banks norm. You are in the age bracket of 21 to 70 years with clear credit history. Need to submit PAN card, identity proof, address proof and income proof, so that can understand your capability to payback amounts. After verifying all shared information can easily apply for an SBI credit card.
You have two ways to apply for a credit card online and offline. For online option, have to visit sbicard.com site, fill personal and employment details, documents, registered email ID and mobile number. After that, the bank will check shared details then approved for a credit card.
If you feel comfortable to apply for a card offline, then have to visit the nearest bank branch, fill the physical application form and along with documents submitted in the banks counter.
How Can You Utilize Your SBI Credit Card For Other Usage?
You can use your SBI SimplySAVE credit card for online payment and through this can view your expenses report also. In online payment process can get various options such as net banking, mobile banking, autopay and national electronic fund transfer. You can consider any of them and pay bills from the office to home anywhere.
If you have already a current account in the same bank, then it is easy to link any online portal site to that account. After that, you get to know your dues, outstanding and other credit cards related information.
If you opt for offline service, then you can visit the nearest SBI branch and pay the all utility bills through cash or cheque payment. Then, a bank will give you one slip for your deposit proof, in a case if need to show.
Bank Statement Of Your Credit Card Usage
When you are already using online services for make payment, then automatically get to know through your net banking, mobile banking, and other sites. Otherwise, you can open to check own expenses, transactions, reward points, cash back and lot more through bank statement.
This report is necessary because it can show a mirror of your exceeding limit and credit limit, which you need to take care to get a quality score in CIBIL report. The bank statement is aware you to see your score and try to maintain a credit score. If you have a credit card it doesn’t mean to use it without any thought, you have to use with lots of responsibility.
How Can You Clear Your SBI Credit Card Doubts?
When you have a credit card doubts, want to know features, benefits of SBI SimplySAVE credit card, just dial a toll-free number of SBI customer care 1860 180 1290 and take all solution. They provide you various communication mode such as chat, SMS, or write an email. Pick any of the options as per your comfortability.