In today’s world plastic money is the necessity of all, before you can leave the home you have to check your wallet. Yes, with your credit card you can buy anything without thinking twice. You can use this product from grocery to book movie tickets. YES bank offers you one of the best product so that you can take all privileges without any hurdles. In the financial industry, YES bank is a top bank, who give a variety of product as per your requirements. With this, you can have reward points, cash back, gift vouchers, coupons, and much more. So don’t think and grab the product now!
Before you can apply for YES bank credit card, check online age eligibility and document factor. You should be between 21 to 60 years, annual earning not less than Rs 5.5 lakhs and a clear credit report. For KYC identity proof, address proof, and income have to share. For identity passport, voter ID, and driving license. For address recent electricity bill, Aadhaar, and voter ID. One recent passport size photograph. And for income salary slip and income tax return copy have to submit. Through your income, they can measure payback capacity.
Now you can enter in instant approval zone. Yes, after cross-checking shared information, you can easily apply for YES bank credit card online and offline both ways. For an online procedure, visit the official site, fill the application form, enter personal and professional details, upload documents, passport size photograph, and registered mobile number with email ID. They can share confirmation on your registered ID.
This is not the end you can choose an offline option. For that, need to visit the nearest bank branch and fill the application form along with documents and submit to the bank counter.
Make sure shared information should be correct for both method otherwise, they can reject your request or stop processing.
How Can You Select Your Favourite Card Out Of Many?
YES bank credit card offers various options in cards, it depends on you which one matches as per your needs. So that, you can select one after going through all beneficial features and benefits.
- You can get 1500 reward points as a welcome benefit by spending Rs 7500 within 30 days of the card set-up date
- Get 15000 reward points for an annual spend of Rs 6 lakhs
- On every Rs 100 spend on international transactions get 5 Reward Points
Prosperity Rewards Plus
- You can get 5 Reward Points on every retail spends of Rs 100, made on the birthday
- Every other retail spends get 2 Reward Points
- If you spend Rs 2,500 within 30 days from the setup date, then you can get 1,000 Reward Points
- You can also get fuel surcharge waiver at petrol pumps for all transaction between Rs 400 to Rs 5,000
Prosperity Cashback Plus
- Spend Rs 2,500 within 30 days from the card issuance then, you can get Rs 250 cashback as a welcome benefit
- Get 5% cashback offer on a movie ticket, grocery and bill payment via YES PayNow
- Get all retail spends to yield 0.75% cashback
- Get 0.50% cashback on all other retail spends
- Get fuel surcharge waiver at petrol pumps for all transaction between Rs 400-5,000
- Enjoy Rs 2,500 spend within 30 days from the setup and, get the welcome benefit of Rs 250
Should You Use Your Product To Make Payment?
You can use your product not only for travel, shopping you have an opportunity to make payment with this. Nowadays all have a busy lifestyle, don’t have time for how you can pay bills before the due date? That’s the reason the bank can provide you a convenient, secure and time-saving option. You need to register yourself for online payment. Visit the bank’s website, put 16 digit number, full name, address, documents, and click OK. After submission, they can send your User ID and password. You have net banking, mobile banking application, autopay, ATM, RTGS, and NEFT facility. You can put own User ID and password and make payment from anywhere.
You can pay bills through the offline also, visit the bank and make payment by cash and cheque.
What Is A Bank Statement And How It Would Affect In Your Score?
A bank statement is a tracker of your product. You can see every month expenses report through this. If you want to maintain CIBIL report, then have to check regularly own score. The starting range of the CIBIL is 300 to 900, and above 750 means you know the maintenance of your product, less than 650 shows irresponsible behavior, and you are in reject list already. That’s the reason you have to know each swipe report.
If you have any issue with using a product, then call on YES bank customer care service. You can have their number from the website. You can connect with them and clear all doubts within a second.