Hurry this product is an ideal choice for them, who can need instantly. Before you miss it, know the benefits and apply now! It’s a product you can get a complimentary membership to the credit builder program. Through this, you can build your credit score also.
That’s your benefits, but how can you have it? Don’t worry about it. You have to apply now for an online or offline. Both processes are available you can decide which way you want to go.
Apply Through Online Method
Visit the ICICI bank’s web page and select your product. Fill the application form as per personal-professional information, upload KYC, registered email ID and mobile number.
Apply Through Offline Method
For this, you can visit the nearest bank’s branch. Fill the physical application form with self-attested KYC.
For your information, if any shared information would find wrong or fake, then suddenly they can reject your request.
How Can You Clear Age Eligibility And KYC Factor?
Both factors are most noticeable, the lenders can check this thing first then give you approval. That’s why, before they can check and reject, you should check online then go for further processing.
Age Eligibility For ICICI Card
- The minimum age should be 18 years
- The maximum age not more than 60 years
- The add-on age limit is 15 years
- Should have a clear previous status
ICICI Instant Platinum KYC Part
- Identity Proof: You can provide governmental photo ID proof
- Address Proof: Aadhaar, voter ID, and passport
- Income Proof: Recent salary slip, and a copy of income tax return
- Recent passport size photograph
What Are The Features Of ICICI Instant Platinum Card?
You can get paybacks, movie ticket and many things. For that, you have to go through the pointer.
- With is a product, you don’t need to pay to join an annual fee
- While you are applying for an ICICI instant platinum credit card, don’t need to show income KYC
- You can get 2 payback points on every retail purchase worth Rs 100
- Twice in a month if you can book movie ticket through BookMyShow, then earn Rs 100 off
- You can get a minimum 15% waived off on your dining bills at over 800 restaurants across India
How To Make ICICI Credit Card Payment?
Are you worried about how to pay? What is the process? Don’t worry your all queries answer is here. You can make payment of ICICI instant platinum credit card by an online or offline. For online payment, the bank can provide you net banking, mobile banking, autopay, and NEFT facility. It’s convenient and time-saving process.
Same with offline, they can give you service as per your ease. You have to visit the nearest bank branch and pay bills by cash or cheque.
Why Is Monthly Bank Statement Necessary To Check?
It’s a tracker of your ICICI credit card, which can share every swipe status. With the help of this, you get to know own expenses, spending habits, monthly limit and how many times you can cross the set limit. It’s a small tool, which you can open from the home to anywhere in your smartphone and check all details to control it.
Do you know for your all queries they can provide you 24*7 Customer Care Service? So that, you can use your product smoothly without any issue.