HDFC is the top ranking bank in the private sector and Platinum Times is an exclusive product and fully overloaded with attractive points, rewards, cash back, and lot more. This product is best for you because its privileges start from shopping to dining to entertainment anywhere. The more you can use, the more you are surprised.
Let’s see as per bank reputation, the features are attractive and beneficial as per your desires.
- A welcome gift voucher range for dining, shopping, apparel and much more
- Throughout the year by making use of movie and dining exciting discount offer
- For expenditure of Rs 150 from your card, and get 3 Reward points
- Enjoy a 50 day interest-free period from the date of purchase
- From the date of accumulation, Reward points would be valid only for a period of 2 years
- Revolving credit at economical interest rates on your credit card
- Membership fee should pay Rs 1,000 (first-year) with applicable taxes
What Are The Pros And Cons Can Follow To Get HDFC Platinum Times Card?
The pros and cons are very simple you have to match your age eligibility and KYC factor as per bank. If both factors are matchable then chances to get instant approval.
Age Eligibility For Platinum Times
- Eligibility based on two categories a salaried or self-employed
- For salaried 21 to 60 is fixed
- For self-employed should be 21 to 65 years and
- A spotless previous history
KYC Factor For Platinum Times
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Income Proof
- Recent passport size photograph
How To Apply For A HDFC Platinum Times Card?
If you want your HDFC platinum times credit card immediately, then have to apply through an online. Let’s follow the quickest producer and enjoy the benefits.
- Visit the official site
- Fill personal-professional information
- Upload KYC with recent passport size photograph
- Registered email ID and mobile number
If shared all information is appropriate as per bank’s norm, so after verification, within 2 to 3 weeks you can receive your product on postal address.
What Are The Rest Advantages You Can Have With HDFC Credit Card?
When you are using one bank’s product, so it’s normal to use for multiple purposes. Let’s find out one by one.
Online HDFC Card Payment
The HDFC bank can provide you privileges to use your HDFC credit card make payment. Before you can use your product for paying bills, have to register yourself and login your online portal with own User ID and password. You can have net banking, mobile banking App, NEFT and more services.
View Monthly Bank Statement
The bank can make it easy, to send the report every month after the completed one-month billing cycle on registered email ID. You can view the limit, cash back, rewards, and rest thing. You can check and try to maintain it to high your CIBIL score.
HDFC Customer Care Service
Call on the 24*7 alert executives and take a prompt solution. You can have communication details on their website page. You can call, SMS or write an email. You can share feedback, complaints or ask any question related to your HDFC platinum times credit card.