When it comes to in-store advertising, you have an abundance of different options to choose from. All you need to do is have a quick look on the Internet and you will see that there is a whole host of different poster displays. This can make it a bit overwhelming when it comes to choosing the right one for your business. After all, you want to make sure that your money is well spent and that the posters have a positive impact on your store in terms of more sales. With that being said, in this post, we are going to provide you with some key details regarding the poster displays that are available and how to maximise their use at your shop.
What kind of poster displays do you have to choose from?
- LED Light Boxes – LED light boxes are one of the latest inventions when it comes to poster displays. This is a stylish back-lit poster display, which looks sophisticated and can be used in many different situations, from advertising sales to menu displays.
- Floor Standing – Floor standing poster displays are great when used in estate agencies, and at exhibitions and other events when you need to lay out different pieces of information.
- Acrylic Sign Holders and Stands –This poster displays can be used as table top displays in restaurants while they also show their worth when they are used at the checkout to advertise discounts and other important pieces of information, such as return policies.
- Cable Displays – Cable displays are very popular because of their flexibility. They work best when used as a window display. However, you are not limited to posters, as cable displays can incorporate many other display products, including cubes and shelves.
- Notice Boards –Notice boards are great for posters that are required in staff rooms and such like to show staff rotas.
- Rod Displays –Rod displays can be used in-store to advertise important information and sales, and they can also be incorporated into window displays. This is a good option to go for if you are looking for low cost displays.
- Wall Displays –Wall displays work well for one off posters. Perhaps you want to show off a special offer or maybe you want to have an employee of the month poster display?
- Snap Frames – Snap frames are ideal if you offer a service or sell products and you want to show your expertise so that you can instil customer confidence in your business. For example, if you are a beautician, you may wish to use snap frames to show off the qualifications you have received. This is a great way of improving customer trust.
Now you know about all of the different poster displays you have at your disposal, and thus you can see that we really were not exaggerating when stating that you have an abundance of options to choose from. However, this is because posters offer so many benefits to businesses, so let’s take a look at some of the best ways you can use posters to improve sales at your store.
There is no denying that one of the best ways to use your posters is to display a special offer that you have running in your store. Maybe you are running a discount for students? Maybe you are having a sale for a certain period of the month? There is no denying that everyone loves a bargain, and thus you can really improve the chances of increasing your profit levels by offering special discounts and deals.
However, there are different ways for you to use posters to full effect. You can use posters to direct customers to other areas of your store. You can also use them to improve your social media marketing efforts, as you can encourage them to like your Facebook or your Twitter page. Aside from this, you may want to provide your customers with pivotal information about your store, such as a date of a store closure or the returns policy you have in place.
To conclude, poster displays are imperative for all types of stores, irrespective of the products you sell or the nature of your customers. There are many different options available to you and many different products for sale, so make sure you spend time getting your strategy right with this type of advertising.