Container hire services are those where a consumer can store his good by getting a container rented as per the requirements. When you relocate from one place to another, or when you try to shift your goods from one location to another, then you can hire companies who give containers for hire. You can buy and rent containers, or else, also shift your goods in used containers that can be hired. These containers are various types, depending upon the product shipped and the company requirements. In some cases “loose stuffing containers” are also available where loose products of different companies are shipped together from one destination to other, in order to reduce the expense of shipping. These services require the business to have an IEC code.
Thus hiring a particular container is dependent on the type of container suiting the requirements of the consumer. These may be:
- Shipping containers
- Storage containers
- Site offices
- Canteen units
- Chemical stores
Why should you opt for container for hire and not go for self-storage units?
It is available in comparatively lesser price as compare to room rented or purchased for storage purposes. Good quality containers are chemical-proof and tarnish-proof.
- It allows flexibility in choice of the storage space as it meets the changes in storage requirement and helps to maintain the storage as per fluctuations in stock, requirements of changes in season, relocation of house or beginning of a new project.
- If the containers which you hire have heating, racking, ventilation and cooling accessories, then you need to pay extra to the company. Moreover, power saving options and tamper-free locking system for containers also cost more than the normal ones.
Shipping containers are also of different types as per the storage content they offer:
- Small Storage Container – These are of six feet size,8 feet size and 10 feet size. These are usually used to store small quantities of material
- 20 Ft Shipping Containers for General Purpose- These containers are the 20 feet sized containers used for shipment. They can store the contents of an average three-bedroom house without it wardrobe content.
- 20 Feet High Cube Container Hire – This has similar specifications as 20 feet container but is used if one has items that are extremely tall.
- Pallet Wide 20 Feet High Cube Storage Container – This container is used for storage related to businesses needs.
Shipping and storage container: refrigerated containers for hire
- 20 Feet Shipping Containers – Double Door – This container has double door at each end to ensure the ease of loading and unloading.
- 20 Feet Storage Container – Plumbers Box- These types of container rentals are designed to store 6 meter pipes.
- 40 Feet Shipping Container – General Purpose – This is suited to those who have large storage requirements.
- Refrigerated Storage Container – These are used to store goods requiring low temperature for storage.
Criteria to choose the best company offering the Container Hire Service
When you order for customized options, you must buy ISO certified containers that are high quality in material and guard from all weather mishaps. You should also keep in mind that they can be transported to long distance places or not. Moreover, accessories, locking system, heating and cooling equipment and price of the service offered from a reputed company, are also important criteria to consider, when you buy site storage container, or you go for hiring them.
Finally, you should check that the services offered by the company should guarantee security and the company should have a market value, and that the customer service cell is active 24 hours, round the clock. So, with hiring the best container, your tools, equipment, and important things are safe.